bunnies can fly okay

About Me

Cosplayer in the Great White North (aka Canada).

Derping 99% of the time, forgetting to plan photoshoots the other 1% (but seriously if you ever want to shoot with me send me a message on my Facebook, I probably didn't bother planning anything).

If you ever need someone to drag into idol cosplays I have a problem of always saying yes...

Things I Do


  • Props


  • Female Characters


  • Lolita Fashion
Browse All Galleries
Anaira Hinaichigo
Anaira Idon'tevenknow
Anaira more idols
Anaira more magical girls
Anaira band cat cutie
Anaira blue floof
Anaira sure
Anaira Mermaids
Anaira pew pew
Anaira yet another Annie cos
Anaira tibbers don't swim good
Anaira Pyro Kigu