A lot of trail and error went into this cosplay. Though there are a number of details I want to fix up, which is actually to the point where it's to the point it'll be easier to remake everything. Only thing I really like is my headband to be honest. haha
But for this I spent a lot of time figuring out how I wanted to assemble everything together. I think I did about 3 or 4 mockups before I went with something which could work.
The black bodysuit is made out of spandex. The wings were made out of organza, and everything else was made out of cotton sateen or twill. The dyed the fabric for the detailing, which I then later heat n bonded to the top. The sash closes in back with the power of snaps. And the waist ornament is just made out of beads which I found at michael's, a bracelet, and rope.