This costume was relatively simple and quick to construct!
For the blouse, I bought a blouse from AliExpress, ripped out the sleeves, and drafted new, wider sleeves that I was able to gather and make puff up. The little buttons on them are made from a button cover kit and satin fabric.
The dress is a simple princess seam bodice + circle skirt that I already had in my pattern stash. Fabric is basic suiting from JoAnn. It came out a bit short, so I just used a serger rolled hem to finish the bottom. Back closes with an invisible zipper.
The most time consuming part was actually the waist cincher, so I'm glad I got it out of the way first! I used Sparkle Pipsi's pattern for it and the back bow, which attaches via snaps. The cincher has an elastic panel in the back, and then laces up, but it's all for looks. It actually closes in the front with hooks and eyes. The buttons in front are not functional either. I put some boning in several places and lined it with "corset twill" from JoAnn to give it some stiffness and slimming power.
The headband took a few tries to get just right (right width, right fullness) but it's a piece of poly poplin folded and gathered up, sewn into a bias tape strip, and then put on a headband.
I drafted the pattern for the neckbow and shared it with the other neckbow girls in the group!
The underskirt is a satin circle skirt that I hemmed with a decorative scallop on my sewing machine.
The black shoes are character (dance) shoes I already had.