All of the solid satin is from the casa collection, I have no idea what brand the transparent pink fabric is from. It was pretty and it didn't clash horribly with the solid pink I had picked out. I went for a darker pink because when I made this costume the first time, the super-light baby pink washed me out something fierce.
The tiara and all of the small stars are made from foamie; the tiara star is actually a glow-in-the-dark stick on star that was painted pink. The tiara has holes punched in the ends where a little piece of clear elastic jewelry string loops around to keep it on. The choker is just a piece of ribbon with a foamie star hot glued to it, and a safety pin in the back to secure it. I cast the brooch from resin and the back is painted and has a super sized safety pin hotglued into it so that it can attach to the boob bow. The boots are Funtasma Pleaser brand, and the ribbons around the top are hotglued on there; (I'm scared to cut them into the V shape that they're supposed to be, just in case we use the boots for another cosplay). The gloves were purchased, and for the glove/sleeve rolls and bows, I more or less followed sparklepipsi's tutorial.
Butt-bows and boob-bows were made pretty much the same way, (the only difference is that boob bows have interfacing and butt bows do not). I cut out 4 total squares of fabric, sewed them into two rectangles, squished them in the middle until they looked how I wanted them to, and then wrapped a rectangular piece of fabric around the middle to hold it in place. The buttbows also have two ribbons sewn on to them, and attach via snaps to the back of the skirt. The boob bows attach to the sailor collar via snaps and the sailor collar attaches to the bodysuit via snaps. The bodysuit was made by me out of swimwear liner and a lyrca/spandex blend; I used the Green Pepper Crystal Lake pattern for it. There are now snaps in the crotch for easy bathroom use.
The sailor collar was made by cutting two "collars" out and sewing the ribbon onto the top collar and then sewing the two collars together. The skirts are two circle skirts that are knife pleated and then sewn to the lower ribbon belt. The upper ribbon belt is sewn directly on top of the lower belt where the star goes. To get the V shape, I just cut the ribbons at an angle and then sewed the two pieces together. The belt ribbons are now attached to the bodysuit with iron-on velcro which is like the coolest thing since sliced bread. For the sleeves, I just patterned out REALLY BIG sleeves and knife pleated them at the top and bottom. For the sleeve rolls, I cut a rectangle into the circumference of the upper arm x 5 inches, folded it the hot-dog way with the pretty sides facing out, sewed the two tunnels for the stuffing and left the top part blank. This is what I sewed the bottom of the sleeves to. I then sewed up the sleeve and rolls (after stuffing) to make the sleeve into a sleeve, and then sewed it directly onto the bodysuit.
I made the Eternal Sailor Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto costumes pictured here, too!