Created off a DVC Round Nose Dragon Blank with a TON of edits and a few hours of sculpting. This is a WIP big time, about another 2 months to go JUST for the head.
1. DVC resin round nose dragon blank
2. DVC uv blue silicon fat dragon tongue
3. Free Form Air two part sculpting clay (highly toxic but dries very light)
4. Apoxie Sculp for more fine details such as teeth and nose bars (is heavier when dry then Free Form Air so I try to use it sparingly).
5. High density foam to pad the inside of the mask to make it fit and be comfortable
6. Black minky fabric over the foam inside for fuzzy softness and comfort!
1. Big front horns with LEDs
2. LED yellow eyes
3. Fan inside the muzzle to help keep cool.
4. LEDs on roof of the mouth to give her the blue glow
5. Blocking out the nose bars so it's not a big gaping hole to my face and the inside of the mask.
6. and of course finishing like painting and detail work (and then the entire rest of the costume but I'm not even close to being there yet).