This show brings back all kinds of memories as well as nostalgia from my high school days. My favorite character? Hard to choose but I love Ichiko!
- Vest and bow were purchased off Tokyo Otaku Mode. They are part of the Japanese "Teens Ever" fashion line. I found them for a good price since Little Tokyo sells the same ones for a LOT more.
- The loafer-like athletic shoes I already had. They're also used for Yandere-chan.
- The socks were purchased at Target. I use Japanese sock glue to keep them up!
- Shirt, skirt, and wig were purchased off Amazon. The latter was cut/styled by TricksterRedux
- Later on, a new wig was purchased from Epic Cosplay that's more accurate.