The minute I saw the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul, Rize instantly became my favorite!
- For the purple undershirt, I just bought a regular long sleeved purple v-neck shirt, had the sleeves altered and then hand sewed black lace to the shirt's collar and sleeves.
- I wore a semi-formal grey shirt over the purple one I altered
- Over the the grey and purple shirts, I put on a white tank top to keep the dress I had on over them white. I also wore a slip underneath so my tights wouldn't show as much
- Glasses were purchased off amazon
- Black shoes were bought at a thrift store
- Base shoes that I customized (that are worn with the green tights) were also purchased off amazon. I took wet pink paint and painted the front of the shoes. I did about 3-4 layers before moving onto the back where I did the same method except with dark blue paint. After both sides were completely dry, I then hot glued the the frilly things (which were originally just a long string of ribbons gotten at Michael's) to the front of the shoes. Afterwards, I went over the paint with mod podge to seal it.
- Wig was cut and styled by TricksterRedux as well as the black belt
- For the new wig, I purchased it off of ebay along with the green tights and glasses.
- I used a variety of different ribbons to use including a simple one I found around the house, a sheer white ribbon that I cut up and turned to be WAY too small, and finally landed on a a nice fancy thick white ribbon I got at Michael's!