Started in Sept 2015, completed in June 2016! Rebel Legion approved. :)
I used jetset poly from JoAnn, which looks nice, but I really kind of hate it. It frays terribly, so word of advice: immediately finish the edges after cutting out your pattern pieces.
I made the first dress in Fall 2015, but was pretty unhappy with it. I remade it a few months later, but had a better idea of what I was doing, I knew about the fraying issue, and I decided to cut the pattern in half at the waist, so A) the sleeves could be longer (the fabric really isn't wide enough for the necessary sleeve length) and B) it'd be easier to sew. I am MUCH happier with v2.0. I decided to leave it as two pieces, rather than sewing them together, so that on the chance that the dress gets stained (hello, bright white fabric!), I won't have to remake the entire thing - just half of it.
Belt was made twice. The leather paint on belt #1 started cracking, so I bought a thinner white hide from Tandy. Fortunately, my metal plates weren't permanently attached to the old belt, so I just swapped them out. They are made from aluminum and button blanks, and currently are held on with bobbypins.
Blaster was 3D printed by my boyfriend. Boots are reused from April O'Neil (I actually removed the straps so they'd also work with Leia).
Wig is Arda's "Leia" wig, with stubbed pigtails, and the buns are Arda's ponytail clips (with clips removed). See Tutorials section for how I did the wig!