The fabrics used were white Casa satin, yellow Casa satin, and lavender organza. The bodice started as a pattern with princess seams, which had to be taken in a lot and altered of course. It is fully lined. It is edged in bias tape - for the second version, I handmade the bias tape from the yellow satin. The buttons are actually just shank buttons that are not functional. There are snaps hidden underneath. The wrist cuffs are made similarly. The little pockets are also purely decorative. The epaulets are made from wood pieces and the tassels are made from embroidery floss. They attach to the bodice via Velcro. The wig was a very lucky secondhand find - from a seller who decided not to cosplay Nanami after all. It was perfect! So fluffy and curly! I did get some matching hair extensions to make the braid, which is sewn into the wig mesh. The crown was handmade from gold beads and wire - this took a long time but was worth the extra sparkle! (The rosebride crown is a little bland otherwise, had to add some bling!) The skirt has many yards of fabric gathered into it. There are yellow pleated sections in the front and back. The lavender organza mini skirt is also sewn into the same waistband. A hoop skirt (bought online from a bridal shop) is worn underneath to give the skirt it's shape. I went for the smaller size, a step down from how huge the Rosebride skirts are, to be a little more practical. This was the first costume I ever used a serger on.