The wig was purchased on ebay from a great vendor that I no longer can seem to find. *pout* The hairclip is from Claires and is cute, cute, cute! As for the costume itself....12 yards of dull satin (has the same softness of satin, just not as shiny) went into this. For the corset, I used Simplicity pattern #2535 with a LOT of modifications. I added a lining, some featherweight boning, and invisible zipper, LOTS of lace and scalloped the bottom half. The gems were glued on in a pattern that closely resembled my referenced artwork. The skirt was from a pattern I bought online from Harriets.com (the pattern name is "Beauty") with modifications as well. I attached both skirts to an elastic waistband, gathered up the topskirt and applied lace to both ends. I updated the topskirt by gathering it higher and adding on snap on roses to each of the gather points. All in all, it was a pain, but I love the end result!