Cosplay – Hey this was easy on the tailoring side. My terminology may be incorrect here, but I made a finely pleated, floor length box skirt. I added a vinyl strap to the waistband, which helped it stay in place under the armor breastplate.
Wig – This started with a 52 or 60" straight pink wig, which I already had. I bought two pony tail clips in blue. One ponytail was dyed green, while the underside of the pink wig was dyed purple. I combined the ponytail wefts just above the purple section of the main wig. I also cut out samples of each color and sewed them to the underside of the hairline of the wig, for the multicolored bangs.
After the wig had been combined, I did several different curling attempts. I tried a braid curl, which left the wig too full when brushed out, but too flat otherwise. Then I did real curls, and that worked pretty well. I used tinfoil to curl the ends of the wig evenly. The curling was done at the stovetop in a large pot of boiling water, wth a large dipping stick which my wig head was securly fastened to.
Armor – The armor portion of the this cosplay was done in my standard techinique. Using Sintra as the main compnent, I formed the breastplate, bracers, and crown. I also made a little cuteymark hairpin out of sintra. All painted with Duplicolor and then polished.
Props – My wings were made out of craftfoam, where I just eyeballed the different feather sizes which would be required for the look I wanted. The base of the wings is created from Sintra, which I molded over a pool noodle to give it an arching shape.